Human Resources Manager Job at Studio Rendering Farm – Vancouver, BC
Hello, we’re looking for an experienced individual who has both education and experience in Human Resources to join our team.
This position is available immediately.
- Employment lifecycle management from attraction, selection, onboarding, offboarding, etc.
- Performance monitoring, enhancement, and reporting
- Employee retention
- Remain current on the company’s organizational structure, personnel policy, as well as federal and provincial laws regarding employment practices
- Refine existing HR policies and develop new policy
- Work with Senior Management to develop efficient allocation of personnel
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Create and maintain accurate employee records through the use of the company Drive and physical records
- Create job descriptions, conduct compensation analysis, and make salary and position recommendations
- Conduct recruitment, termination, and exit interviews.
- Health and Safety Compliance including Injury/Incident reporting, WorksafeBC compliance, participating in Safety Meetings
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs
- Education in HR with 2 or more years of leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Cultural and diversity awareness, and ability to support conflict resolution
- Must have a clean criminal record and ICBC driving record
- Full-time (40-hours per week), Permanent
- Performance bonus of $10,000 to $30,000
- Medical benefits package
- 1-week paid vacation to start
Please send us your resume and together with a cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
About the Company
Company: Studio Rendering Farm –
Company Location: Vancouver, BC